The role of Artificial Intelligence in precision medicine…
Posted: 13 November 2017 | By Veronica Araujo
Get ready for artificial intelligence (AI) in precision medicine! Dr. Tom Chittenden (WuxiNextCODE), Dr. Olaf Bodamer (Boston Children’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School) and Dekel Gelbman (FDNA) are leading Access AI’s upcoming Breakfast Briefings in Boston on Thursday, November 30th.
In this Breakfast Briefing they will be discussing the role of AI in precision medicine.
The Discussion: Examining the use of #AI on clinical data to drive precision medicine for pharma and biotech
- Analyzing the effectiveness, ROI and strategic impact of these emerging technologies
- Overcoming key challenges and obstacles
- Maximizing your existing data to enhance decision making and customization
- Understanding the associated risks and related mitigation strategies
- Dr. Tom Chittenden, Vice President, Statistical Sciences & Founding Director, Advanced AI Research Laboratory, Wuxi NextCODE
- Dr. Olaf Bodamer, Associate Chief Division of Genetics and Genomics, Boston Children’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Dekel Gelbman, CEO, FDNA
For more information about this Breakfast Briefing email Bansri@access-ai.com.
We look forward to meeting you in Boston soon!
If you’re interested in the topic of AI in precision medicine, and want to get some background, then please see these Access AI specials:
- Dr Anthony C. Chang, MD, MBA, MPH, MS, the Chief Intelligence and Innovation Officer at the Children’s Hospital of Orange County, talks to Access AI about how intelligent technologies will help medicine: http://www.access-ai.com/videos/4939/dr-anthony-chang-talks-ai-med/
- Here’s a previous breakfast briefing we hosted on the subject of ‘AI in Healthcare and Medicine’. You can download the entire briefing here: http://www.access-ai.com/videos/4832/pharma-breakfast-briefing-2/